Eligibility for Pre-Kindergarten
- unable to speak and comprehend English language
- educationally disadvantaged (see income eligibility guidelines) click here for guideline chart.
- the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority
- the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty
- have ever been in the conservatorship of the Texas DFPA (foster care)
- is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award
If your child meets one or more of the eligibility requirements, you will need to pick up a registration packet.
Pre-K and Kindergarten Round-up for the 2021-2022 school year, will kick-off on Monday, April 5th.
Registration packets will be available for pick-up at the front office from 7:30am-3:30pm.
**Packets will be returned on April 13th from 6pm-7pm (last names A-M) and April 15th from 6pm-7pm (last names N-Z).
If you have any questions, please contact Ellen Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org.